[Greenbuilding] Action regarding actions motion

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Sat Jan 12 13:38:04 CST 2013

Hi All,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have asked the Regenerative
Leadership Institute to stop sending us messages. I would love for them to
contribute meaningfully to our conversation, but I don't want to annoy our
list members with un-asked for solicitations.  I have set their email to be
moderated.

Erin Rasmussen
erin at trmiles.com
Green Building List Administrator

We don't say this on every post (that would be annoying), but this list
hosted for you, with time and money coming out of the pockets of:

TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.   http://www.trmiles.com/
T.R. Miles Technical Consultants Inc.
1470 SW Woodward Way
Portland, OR, USA 97225