[Greenbuilding] Roofers

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Fri Aug 22 13:09:33 CDT 2014

Hi,
I do a lot of roofs and green roofs in the NYC area but am pretty booked
right now. I don't know what waterproofing membrane you want but I suggest
finding a product you like and asking them who they recommend. If you want
liquid applied ask around for a local has an alternative to Kemper since
they are very expensive and IMO not any better than the newer brands. And
you probably want PolyISO for the insulation. Ideally salvaged. I only use
salvaged so you are welcome to contact me on how to get that.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com