[Greenbuilding] Excellent Article on Water, Filters, and Half Truths

Antonioli Dan solardan26 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:16:09 CST 2015

http://texas-rain.net/about-texas-rain/the-best-water/

As I noted in a previous post, I haven’t found a water yet that doesn’t have its critics. There is no one-size-fits-all consensus on a single type of water that meets a baseline of minimum acceptability….no matter how low you go with that bar.

I think this article is informative and cuts through some of the BS, but then again, the “BS” I’m noting is a truth confirmed either anecdotally or by some doctor or medical research that isn’t referenced….or it’s so highly nuanced that unless you have a PhD in biochemistry you simply can’t participate in the debate.

Beware, the evils of rainwater are going to flush the minerals out of your body!!!!!

Dan Antonioli