[Greenbuilding] Excellent Article on Water, Filters, and Half Truths

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Thu Feb 5 16:22:35 CST 2015

Dan: Great article; especially the following section about distilled water because my wife and I switched to drinking it in 2008 after discovering the NYS Sanitary Code -- approved by EPA officials --  allows blending untested, contaminated sources; even if they include Radon-222 and its deadly decay products.     Regarding your warning: "Beware, the evils of rainwater are going to flush the minerals out of your body!!!!", I've had 70 chelation treatments to remove high levels of: lead, mercury, thorium, cesium, cadmium, manganese, copper, zinc, etc. It took 45 to get rid of the mercury and lift my "brain-fog".     Good chelation-doctor like mine require provoked-urine tests after each set of 10 treatments to make sure essential minerals are not being removed in addition to toxic metals. (I'm awaiting results for my last urine test.)  Low Temperature Distilled Water - The Very Best (http://texas-rain.net/about-texas-rain/the-best-water/)Temperature distilled water contains only the essential chemical elements of hydrogen and oxygen. When the surface tension of low temperature distilled water is lowered to the same level as fresh pure rainwater or freshly cut carrot juice, the phosphoric filters of all cells in plants, animals and humans allow and promote full and complete passage and absorption and the cell is properly hydrated.In the late 1970s John Petrek of Escondido, California was contracted to assemble devices to make pure water for a corporation that constructed nuclear power plants. Petrek created a distillation system that duplicates nature by using low temperatures and low heat to evaporate the water. Normal distillation systems use high temperatures above the boiling point of water but the high heat causes the water to sputter therefore unwanted chemical elements are included in the final water distilled for drinking. The sputtering caused by the boiling temperatures in normal distillers makes processing sea water impossible. The low temperature distillation process without boiling water or sputtering purifies any kind of liquid including sea water, sewer water, grey water and liquids containing nuclear radioactive particles.The low temperature distillation unit that is patented by Pekrek and mimics and duplicates planet Earth's distillation process and system, only collects the hydrogen/oxygen molecules. Laboratory tests determined that any kind of water processed through and collected by the low temperature distillation system has virtually no other chemical elements except the precious chemical elements of hydrogen and oxygen identical to fresh pure rainwater.
Best regards, Carmine