[Greenbuilding] (Not really) Re: $25 Radon Test + ETR Health Scan RE: Water Softener Filters

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 21 18:00:19 CST 2015

On Sat, 21 Feb 2015 18:14:43 -0500, sanjay jain <sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> http://www.glenfiddich.com/us/explore/ambassadors-blog/2014/why-we-only-use-demineralised-water-to-distill-our-whisky/
>
>> "We use natural spring water from the Robbie Dhu spring in every step
>> of producing our single malt. But in a small break with history, we now
>> >demineralise any water we add to our products after distillation."

I have no idea why Yahoo decided to wait until today to send out a bunch
of messages that I had posted weeks ago, long after the discussion threads
petered out.

Here in Canada, a bottle of 50 yr-old Glenfiddich used to cost about
$26,000. back when the $CDN was worth something.

Why anyone would add water to it, de-mineralised or otherwise, is beyond
me.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/23/police-hunt-for-man-who-lefthout-paying-for-his-26000-bottle-of-scotch/

--
=== * ===