[Greenbuilding] Fresh air to boiler questions

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 15:36:31 CST 2015

Norbert, I would love to close off that 6" hole. I was told that the boiler
would operate less efficiently if I do that. I suppose that assumes less
oxygen? IF that is not true, I and am ready to plug up that hole! Any ideas
about the open flue of the boiler and the water heater? Are they less
concerning?
Thanks!
Ben

b e n j a m i n p r a t t