[Greenbuilding] 2" drain line for a 0.8gpf toilet?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:51:53 CDT 2016

Except that carriage distance is inversely related to pipe diameter at low
flow rates. That's the whole point.
Under the conditions I'm interested in, a larger pipe works against the
goal we're discussing here, which is why the 0.8gpf toilets mated with a 4"
pipe performed so disastrously. My question to the designers of that study
and to anyone here is why they didn't consider testing with a 2" line?