[Greenbuilding] Tankless for Temporary Accommodation

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at lahamilton.com
Mon Jul 31 08:45:50 CDT 2017

Hi All,

I'm looking for input on a DHW system for temp housing for 1 person.
This would power a shower, mostly, put also some use for dishes. I'd use
it frequently (3-4x week) for about 6 mos, then occasionally thereafter.
I'm leaning to tankless, and either propane or electric. (There's no
ability to use solar at the site).

Has anyone had any experiences with such an item?

Many thanks!

Lynelle

---