[Stoves] What will people pay for a stove?

Sarath GUTTIKUNDA sguttikunda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 04:10:15 CST 2010

I am forwarding an email from a friend to the development cafe mailing list
(in India) regarding the "can technology end poverty" article in boston
review. I thought some of the points were general enough to share here.

--
Dr. Sarath Guttikunda, New Delhi, India
www.urbanemissions.info | TED Fellow | +91 9891315946