[Stoves] Improved Stoves without chimneys being used indoors ornot?

Kate Tirion ktirion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:25:14 CDT 2011

Hi Crispin,

here, in SE Arizona, kissing bugs abound. I have been initiated:
whilst sleeping (obviously with moth open!) one snuck in and bit the
inside of my cheek - metallic odd taste and numbness for a few days.
Woke me up out of a deep sleep. Next morning, took the house apart!
They love crevices of any kind and can be found hidden in bedding,
under mattresses, floor/ base boards etc. In our neck of the woods,
pack rats provide the perfect kissing bug primary residence.
Cumulative bites appear to cause the recipient to have an ever
increasing reaction, to the point that medical attention/
hospitalization is required.

Kate