[Stoves] aluminium top plate

Gerrie Baker gbaker at rideau.net
Sun Apr 10 07:51:01 CDT 2011

Let me know if you are successful getting Jompy into Canada.  I think
there is something in between Hugh's paint tin stove and the Jompy that
we could develop.

I am continuing trails with Biochar and Humates with the worms.  A young
student at RMC/Queen's is writing her thesus and this report will be
very interesting.

Gerrie

Dedicated to delivering organic waste solutions through education and demonstrations of worm composting habitats indoors and outside.  Focused on converting garbage to gardens and encouraging people to grow their own healthy nutritious food and beautiful edible flowers.

The Worm Factory
874 Grady Road, Foley Mountain
Westport, ON  K0G 1X0

613-273-7595