[Stoves] Jatropha and its future

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:00:00 CDT 2011

Hello listers....

       Roger here with the Kimberly stove

   I am interested in securing some of the different fuels discussed here on this list, so as to do some testing on how well my unit may do with fuels common, affordable and available to the people we are all wanting to help. The jatropha for example. I do not know where to procure many of the items discussed, any help available here? Thank you in advance for any tips.

          Roger and Bridget Lehet      Kimberly Stoves