[Stoves] Testing Jatropha-seed stoves for toxic emissions

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 2 21:54:20 CST 2011

Kevin,

Good summary of reasonable advice.

One additional factor is the use of a chimney (which currently is
essential for sufficient draft in a natural draft TLUD with J-seed
fuel).

Of course, testing is also needed about any toxins that come out of a
chimney, and issues of dilution.  And then come scrubbers and filters
and other things that can also make the difference between acceptance
and non-acceptance.

--
Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu