[Stoves] Improved Cook Stove Implementation Survey

Karin Troncoso Torrez karintroncoso at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:36:55 CST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

I kindly request your participation in a survey developed to assess the
challenges and successful experiences in the Improved Cook Stove (ICS)
implementation programs carried out around the globe.  The purpose of this
survey is to collect the know-how obtained through the experience in the
diffusion of ICS worldwide, with particular emphasis on the social, cultural
and economic aspects of firewood consumption.

The survey's results will contribute to develop a toolkit with
recommendations for future implementation programs in Central America. Your
experience is very valuable for us. We will give credit to those persons or
institutions that answer the survey (unless you prefer not to be named).

The link to the survey is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XBBXN6R

We would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly fill the survey by
February 20.

We would be grateful if you could kindly forward this link to different
stakeholders via your network, newsletters or any other means of
communication that you may find appropriate.

Best Regards

Karin Troncoso
Consultant
"Toolkit for Improved Cookstoves in Central America" World Bank and
Fundación Solar
karintroncoso at gmail.com