[Stoves] Jatropha seeds wanted in USA - can you bring to ETHOS?

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 20 20:00:06 CST 2011

Stovers and ETHOS persons,

Please contact me or Jonathan Otto if you have some jatropha seeds
already in North America,

OR

If you are coming to ETHOS (or on any trip to America) from a place
where jatropha is growing, and would bring some kilos in your luggage.

We need the seeds for continuing tests of their combustion.

It is legal to bring jatropha seeds into America (clean -- no dirt on
them --) and declare them at customs entry point.  Tell the
agricultural inspectors what they are and tell them that they will be
burned.  Several of us have done this already without any difficulty,
but we need travellers to bring more seeds.

Once in North America, we can send them by postal service to the
location of the research.  Or bring them to ETHOS in Seattle next
week, and we will take care of them from that point onward.

Thanks,

--
Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu