[Stoves] Pyrolysing side draft stove, 1982

Alex English english at kingston.net
Mon Jan 24 19:09:57 CST 2011

Crispin,

I helped install one of these in a big brick house in eastern Ontario
back in the early winter of 81-82. It seemed to have all the answers but
for a variety of reasons, not all of them were the stoves fault ( not
unlike cooking stoves), it was a disaster. It ended up in court, the
Jetstream was removed.

There is more at;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetstream_furnace

Alex