[Stoves] Fire Stump / stump-incuts

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 17:58:33 CDT 2011

Martin

The videos of this approach show them as being interesting and unusual. Is there anything at all practical? It seems you had one ignition in a horizontal position; I wonder if you tried it vertical?

With the wrapped aluminum, you can have more control of airflow,

My interest is in whether there is any configuration that ends up with charcoal?

Thanks for the continued information and photos.

Ron