[Stoves] WorldStove replies to BioFuelWatyche's latestimprecisereporting of facts.

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:05:07 CDT 2011

What I have tried to convey is that I can burn even at my low end with nothing but heat plume, and the secondary burn temps never fall below 850 deg f. In other words there is nothing left to go up the flue. I am looking for a way I can afford to get the numbers needed to communicate effectively. I will be selling these soon to an audience eager to get my unit, and this will in turn fund EPA certification. Until then I am open to suggestion for testing which would cost less than the $20,000 I have been quoted. Thanks