[Stoves] Char from bagasse

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat May 28 16:58:05 CDT 2011

Frank,

I think that I am not understanding something.  Are you saying that
raw bagasse will become char when subjected to temperatures of about
75 deg C and higher?  I think we need temperatures of over 350 C.  The
temp of 75 C does not even drive off the water vapor and is not even
torrification temperature.

I am missing something.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)