[Stoves] Stove costs

Max Turunen maxturunen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:41:20 CST 2011

Very cheap gasifier for Yard Only -use:
http://holon.se/folke/carbon/simplechar/simplechar.shtml
Uses only old barrels and some rocks/bricks... but has limited lifespan.

MaxT

  Why sell gasifier stoves... when one can display instructions for making
various sorts of gasifier stoves, from local materials, by local people...
chosen by local people ? (on non gasifying side there seems to be some
really high precision clay cooking+heating stoves... which might be used
for gasifying with old cans containing biomass in them, upside down, for
pyrolysis gasifying reaction)