[Stoves] High mass space heating options Re: Rocket Stove for the PLACE

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:55:15 CDT 2011

Dear Steve,

        I spent most of my adult life teaching people how to heat their homes without smoke coming from the chimney, when I see pictures of areas where bio char is being made I see horrible air pollution from the fires, and then I see trucks burning tons of gas/diesel to move this product long distances and sold so cheap that it's producers really don't get paid much at all for all this effort. I am really not even sure that there is any benefit which has been proven yet. If indeed there is a benefit to our food cycle, then there must also be a way of accomplishing this end without what looks like so much waste and pollution of air, land, and water. I am beginning to think that the only answer is negative population growth......sterilize everyone at birth, and remove a good portion of the overall population.....but where would they go?