[Stoves] Interested in the of Rice Husk Stoves of Alexis Belonio

Norman Rene Sandoval Siles nrene.sandoval at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:35:11 CDT 2011

Hello

I interested in the model of the stoves "Rice Husk Super Turbo Quasi
Gasifier Stove" from the Msc.Alexis  Belonio  .

Im wrote of the City of Tipitapa, Managua, Nicaragua , I am a  Electrical
Engineer i wishes and follow very nearly the Tecnologies based of the Rice
Husk.I live with some parents in a Comunity called" San Francisco Libre"
located at 45 kms of the City of Tipitapa, Managua.In my place  the rice
plantation are very extensive , and my Comunity are be  there so long of the
principal poblationals and principal centers .Im San Francisco Libre my
comunity live very people poor and the vocational and Professional level
is low, As the economical level also very low .Many people its very poor.

Please anithing send some information (Diagram of Construction etc)about how
build one stove or the diferent models as example ,Super turbo Rice Husk
etc.
I"ll like this technologies specific what i see is simple , easy and cheap
for constructions ,and very clean for the enviroment.

 If You insterested send this information , please write me at this
electronic mail.

I am greetings for this information.

Atentively

Eng.Norman Sandoval Siles.