[Stoves] Interested in the of Rice Husk Stoves of Alexis Belonio

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 16 19:25:20 CDT 2011

Dear Norman and all,

We will gladly assist you.

Prof. Belonio is not doing much these days on the small gasifiers for
cooking.  But his work is being advanced very nicely by Dr. Paul
Olivier who lives and works in Vietnam.  I expect that he will respond
to your initial message also.

I deal with these TLUD gasifier issues around the world, and I assure
you that many people are awaiting the release of the rice husk stoves
from Vietnam.  At that time I will assist Dr. Olivier with
dissemination, including into Central and South America.

I and several others on this listserv speak and read Spanish (and some
can write it well).   We will assist you directly.  I am also in
contact with several Stovers in Central America, including those at
Zamorano Univ in Honduras and Gustavo Penha of El Salvador.  I was at
both places in late September.

We are delighted to be in contact with you.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)