[Stoves] New US Patent law change

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:16:52 CDT 2011

Hi D.D.

       I would say then that we are in agreement that  patenting my stove is a good thing?

           As far as giving away stuff.......right on! I have spent a good a good bit of time also trying to give good ideas to people all around the globe and asking nothing in return. Many times the return I get is to hear that my information was adopted successfully  helped people and places I will never even get to meet. It just sounded from following that particular thread that this practice is only self serving, I view this practice as a way to ensure that I will be able to help others.