[Stoves] New US Patent law change

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:24:19 CDT 2011

Hi Ad,

     Kinda what I figured. Would be really cool if this could fly, and with enough imagination someday, someone will probably figure it out. As a new inventor trying to make my way through this process I am learning allot about the "screwed up" ways this countries "government" works....well doesn't work. I feel badly that the rest of the world has to put up with this crap. I will say that we common citizens are apathetic and often stupidly attached to money and toys to the extent that we have allowed this to develop over a long period of time. I may someday take a bullet to the head for treason, but I hope to be a part of the group that decides not to take it anymore. I wish our citizenry would do what Egypt has done. We must take responsibility for our selves as a people before we can expect people in other parts of the world to share a respect for one another.....but that's where another list would come in handy....lol

          Thank you and goodnight.