[Stoves] [biochar-policy] Re: [biochar] Re: Report on APBC - first two days

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:02:23 CDT 2011

 (If we harvest and destroy/sequester the resulting mushrooms, one could begin to physically remove the radioactivity from the soils and allow for future farming in a compressed timeframe. -- It is our hope that Biochar will help to stimulate the formation of various "hyper-accumulating mycorrhizae / mushrooms" that would be harvested by Robots, thus eliminating most of the human interaction with the highly radioactive mushrooms as they are harvested and disposed of... ~ the Japanese expertise with Robots would come in handy here).

Dear Lloyd

This is a great idea. An even better one would be to use CANDU reactors and the entire cleanup would not have been necessary, however it happened and that is that.

I hear the Japanese are entering a robot in the Hawaiian Triathalon. That’s interesting.