[Stoves] Pressing pine needles into briquettes

Phil Hughes nicafyl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:18:16 CDT 2012

I live on 110 hectares in Nicaragua which is primarily pine forest. I would
like to turn what is a fire danger into fuel. I have talked about this in a
few places but never got very close to what would make it work. Or, more
accurately, got a lot of conflicting information.

I am very willing to experiment but if I don't have to start from scratch,
that would be great.

What I hope to be able to do is create a business for locals to make
briquettes and sell them.

--
Phil Hughes
nicafyl at gmail.com