[Stoves] Combining stoves, bioliquidfuels, and Biochar - Possible for all together?

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:37:12 CDT 2012

*Dear Stovers,*
*
*Just to keep the record straight, we have been working on ethanol lanterns
and stoves since 1980s. Stovers might be interested in the following
publications.*
*
*
*www.nariphaltan.org/ruralethanol.pdf*
*
*
*www.nariphaltan.org/sorghum.pdf*
*
*
*www.nariphaltan.org/housenergy.htm*
*
*
*www.nariphaltan.org/lanstove.pdf*
*
*
*www.nariphaltan.org/ethstove.pdf  This stove is being produced on large
scale in Indonesia for sales in ASEAN countries.*
*
*
*Cheers.*
*
*
*Anil
*

--
Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
e-mail:nariphaltan at gmail.com
          anilrajvanshi at gmail.com

http://www.nariphaltan.org