[Stoves] Micro Auto Gasification System (digression)

George Riegg Gambia icecool at qanet.gm
Tue Jan 17 19:37:40 CST 2012

Thank you Crispin for this long overdue insight in the great work NDE has been doing for a long time. I know you don't like to blow your own trumpet to loud but there is nothing wrong with being proud of ones achievements - even here on this forum.

I for one feel privileged to have NDE - and you amongst others - on board for our pilot here in The Gambia.

Cheers
George from the jungle