[Stoves] Using TLUD method for Re: [biochar] Re: Biochar from wood products?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Jul 20 20:01:24 CDT 2012

Dear Wayne, Todd, and others,

I and others are very interested in the type of TLUD you are using to
make biochar.  There are now many variations, so just saying "TLUD" does
not tell more than the basic pyrolytic process that you are using.

Please send info on what you are doing.  Better yet, can you bring your
device to any of the hands-on venues across America this summer about
biochar production.   These multi-day gatherings are highly
PRACTICAL.    I am at all of them, plus Berlin on 10 -15 Sept and
Honduras in late Sept.   We want to learn from you while you learn from
others who are solving the issues that we all confront.

1.  California:   USBI   Sonoma state start 29 July

2.  Massachusetts:  CHAB camp at Belchertown  start 6 August
       see     http://www.smallfarm.org/

3.  Tennessee:  Stove and Biochar camp at The Farm start 1 Sept

4.  Illinois:  At my home and at Chip Energy at any time that I am
passing through.

Info about all is at     www.drtlud.com      (Undergoing an admin
revision, so be patient if it does not come up.)

I hope to meet you soon,

Dr TLUD

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072