[Stoves] [biochar-policy] Re: Stoves

Jonathan P Gill jg45 at me.com
Mon Jun 25 18:25:24 CDT 2012

Andrew,

At the local level only,  I have no problem.  But for companies form developed nations to extract profit rents from economies that operate on a dollar or two per day is a perversion.

If the local economy progress beyond a cash flow model to accumulation model, going from a single use purchase to an inventory purchase, then we are talking a different story.  But until then ....

Jock Gill

Sent from my iPad