[Stoves] Heat from combustion of TLUD gases with char remaining

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Nov 5 06:25:02 CST 2012

To the List Serv readers, I am forwarding the comments from Dr. Hugh
McLaughlin, Professional Engineer (Chemical), who is not subscribed to
the lists for posting messages.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com