[Stoves] Very small stoves and reheating food

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:54:28 CDT 2012

The Mayon Turbo Stove is the first commercially available stove I saw that used a tap to feed and there are some complaints about the need for attention to keep it going, partly because of the rice hull fuel being so light and low power. The possibility of using another feed method is attractive.

So I am looking for a way to use the burning of the fuel right at the hopper outlet to do the job of releasing fuel now and then or 'often'. It doesn't look good at the moment but it might!  Never assume anything.

Alex I am booking to see you mid Nov as I have to collect a piano from the Carrying Place area.

Regards
Crispin back in Jakarta