[Stoves] Alternative to charcoal

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 8 16:31:08 CDT 2013

Dale and all,

Thank you for your input, especially the quantitative parts.   I confirm
and agree with your comments, such as about 1 inch maximum of diameter
of wood in the residential size TLUDs.

I hope that more people will be considering alternatives to charcoal.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com