[Stoves] Applications of TLUD heat - not for cooking

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Apr 14 21:03:34 CDT 2013

Dear Paul O.

Your example of use of TLUD heat is of great interest.   Could you
please expand on it as a small Word document or PowerPoint, with some
photos?   A functioning example is worth 10 in the discussion process.

Thanks,

Paul A.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072