[Stoves] TLUD advances -- Two more uses of char

Ron rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Apr 28 14:52:37 CDT 2013

Andrew etala

   I have to confess remembering the occasion but no details.  Too long ago.  Was it clearly a TLUD geometry you recall?

   But I am inclined to like Paul's new thought on "charcoal filler".  I'll go there next.

   I think you are an expert on working with wet wood - a different recent topic.  Also remember a post by Tom Reed.

Ron