[Stoves] VermiChar eco-fertilizers, A DIY concept for subsistence agriculture

Kobus Venter ventfory at iafrica.com
Sun Aug 11 07:48:46 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Hope this is not considered off topic, but if you feel this is a project
worth supporting please vote for our concept proposal. I think there are
a lot of claims being made about the benefits of biochar to the soil,
but only once this can be substantiated with plant trials can we make
any kind of claims. If we get the support we hope to get we could end up
in the top 3 and qualify for assistance to take the idea further. Please
vote to keep us in the running.

To be able to vote you have to log in, and if you have a Facebook
account you can use that login to be able to cast a vote. After logging
in you will receive 'smiles' and then clicking on VermiChar and sharing
it will earn you more smiles. Use these smiles to cast even more votes
for our idea.

Vote here:
http://www.blog.fnb.co.za/ideas-can-help/view-idea/?id=3231&d=7011807846665
<http://www.blog.fnb.co.za/ideas-can-help/view-idea/?id=3231&d=7011807846665>