[Stoves] Break Even Ecological Footprint

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Mon Aug 12 13:55:02 CDT 2013

Ok, I'll reword - we do the best we can, and we use a hosting provider that
buys wind power in excess of their consumption of that power. I know that
you buy wind power you just end up subsidizing some wind production and
power, not actually getting wind generated power at your facility.  Yes, I
understand about environmental costs of manufacturing and digital
technology, and that's part of why we encourage smaller, and more efficient
messages. Someone shouldn't need the latest technology or a fast connection
(and the associated cost in energy and peripherals) to be able to get
valuable information about cooking stoves.  Please keep your messages small,
so that we can keep getting the word out to more remote communities.

Kind regards,

Erin

erin at trmiles.com