[Stoves] LPG subsidy to be removed in Ecuador

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Aug 13 08:23:10 CDT 2013

Andrew,

Thank you!!!   This report and others like it for other places are very
useful to those of us who potentially work in many different countries.

Are you in Ecuador?   What are your sources?

I have sent this and your message (below) to the Estufa Listserv (in
Spanish, but many members there read English).   Each country (and there
are many in Latin America and other regions) has unique situations
regarding energy supply and policy and culture.   But I think the trend
is to cut back on or eliminate subsidies on more refined fuels.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com