[Stoves] This Stove can Save 4 big trees and $884 every year

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Aug 13 11:21:16 CDT 2013

>From Paul's message:

> Other issues:  What about all those other tars and oils and vapors that
are combustible but for which there is not sufficient Oxygen inside > the
biomass molecules?   Are you expecting this to drain?   Or to remain inside
the "char" that would be loaded with such "gunk"?    That > would be
interesting char for burning, but not as biochar for soils and plants.

Actually, a lot of plants like the extra tars and vapors to be in the char.
Some of the most oily chars I've gotten a chance to test, have been the ones
that plants like. So it's good to widen the pool of chars that we are
looking at to include some of the other processes that use the energy from
the charmaking process to do useful things.

Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiles.com