[Stoves] what causes warming deosn't matter.

rbtvl at aol.com rbtvl at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 14:10:46 CDT 2013

I have been silent.  but.....  It doesn't make any difference what any of us think about the source of global warming.  I happen to think humans have caused it.  but so what?  What I think doesn't matter.  Not in the least.  My work with the women in the field, doing the best design and distribution work we can do, saving them three afternoons of menial wood gathering labor every week, getting the smoke out of their houses,  preserving for a while their disappearing forests, doesn't depend in any way on whether I think it is getting warmer because of a century of industrialization in the northern hemisphere, or because of some other reason.   We design for less fuel burned, for less emissions of all kinds inside and outside, especially where people are breathing, don't we?.  My analysis of the impact of the industrial revolution is hardly relevant.

back to work.  come on!

bob

Robert V. Lange
Maasai Stoves and Solar