[Stoves] on ocean acidification

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 22:14:39 CDT 2013

Paul O

The point Andrew was making when asking that the conversation about climate
be moved to another site was to prevent that sort of nonsense cluttering up
this site which is a domestic stoves discussion list.

When someone repeats a claims that the 'oceans have increased in acidity by
one third' and implying it is because of man-made CO2 emissions from fossil
fuels it deserves to be labelled exactly that o nonsense. The oceans are
alkaline, not acidic and cannot 'increase in acidity by one third' -
whatever that means.

I wrote to you privately because the discussion does not belong here.

Please accept the moderator's view.

Thanks

Crispin