[Stoves] Chimneys, rice husks [Ovens]

Legacy Mail rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sat Jun 15 10:07:17 CDT 2013

Dear Paul et al.,

Re., rice hull combustion at the household level;  What is dangerous to some is often survival- or at minimum, subsistence to others eh?
Rice straw is an excellent binder for the rice hulls and almost anything else that is granular and combustible.
But this is hardly a disencentive to burning rice hulls so I do apologise for that part.
Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org

Sent from my iPhone