[Stoves] TLUD fuel question

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Tue Jun 25 01:00:35 CDT 2013

Michael, this is still a very 'grey' area with little real  data for guidance. I tried to compile the info that I could get hold of, especially info based on experiences and observations by Paul Anderson and HughMcLaughlin  in the  GIZ-HERA manual microgasification https://energypedia.info/wiki/File:Micro_Gasification_Cooking_with_gas_from_biomass.pdf
The entire module 3 is about fuel preparation, check  Pages 71-72, up to the end.

Additional observations and other experiences, as well as feedback are most welcome.
Christa