[Stoves] The price of bottled gas

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 14:41:23 CDT 2013

Dear Christina, Thanks for clearifying your options and ways forward. I just find it a bit od to spend time and efforts to promote LPG on this list, while most oil and gas companies, spend millions to promote their prodcts. I leave it to STATOIL to promote their fossil fuel products and still considered as an option as fuel for cooking in urban settings. I prefer to promote natural draft gasifiers and suitable biomass as fuel, still not so "well paid" as a marketing consultant for STATOIL or SHELL, but...........:) To connect rural people to the grid, will take decades and enormous amounts of money in investmens and will most likely not be affordable for 80 % of the population.I do not feel to much "worries" about the Multi National power companies, either.They will "manage". Thanks Otto