[Stoves] The price of bottled gas

Christina Espinosa c_espinosa1 at u.pacific.edu
Sun May 5 14:54:05 CDT 2013

No worries Otto!

I don't see the list as a forum for promoting LPG. I use it as a way to
stay informed on stove design and whats happening. I like to know what kind
of stoves exist that would make a good fit for families in the market I
operate. My goal is to bring them clean stoves of their choice. That is why
this list is so great! So many of you all are great designers and
engineers. I am focusing on developing distribution models for you all to
use. I am also happy to contribute to research on consumer behavior for
fuel choice. We should have something out this year with the data from
Guatemala.

Best,

Christina

--