[Stoves] [biochar] Charcoal as space filler in TLUD reactors

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun May 5 16:33:41 CDT 2013

Kevin,

The "charcoal as filler" is not about consuming the charcoal. The
charcoal is "almost" non-active in the pyrloysis of the new biomass.
This is a discussion about limiting air flows with a filler that mostly
is inactive in environments that are at 650 C without oxygen.      [
Note that I avoid using the word "inert" in this discussion.]

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com