[Stoves] training in Briquetting in Guatemala

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue May 7 09:46:38 CDT 2013

Christina,

Did you or any of your group  ever manage to get trained by one of the trainer now active in Guatemala? That makes all the difference ! These trainers are all former –and ongoing– producers by now. They have gone through all the hoops and have developed workable blends and they are selling the product now. The problem is reportedly (by our counterpart organisation, Fundacion Progressar),  the need for larger capacity machines which we are co-developing with friends in Hungary, Uganda and Haiti.

They have trainers in Sta Maria, Quiche, Alta Verapaz, and Huehuetenango.
Anybody desiring traingin should contact us so we can pass your information on to FP.

Kind regards,
Richard Stanley,
www.legacyfound.org