[Stoves] Advancement of "better" stoves

mtrevor mtrevor at ntamar.net
Sun May 26 07:12:18 CDT 2013

I concur with Dr Tluds points and think in particular Dr Belonio, Dr. Nurhuda and Paul Oliver all seem to have stoves that could easily be poised to go commercial big time. They seem  to work beautifully,  are physically good looking and are close to good fuel sources. In addition they are located in places where industrial and mechanical means of manufature exist.
Not all of the rest of the world is so fortunate. While these stoves are relatively economical obtaining them is another issue. While a stove could be worth $25.00 $50.00 or even maybe $100.00 having to pay $200.00 $300 or $400.00 to obtain a sample for testing is beyond practicality. No matter what efforts are expended tincanium and hammered tin has little appeal here. In these day of ipads and iphones style is a major hurdle.

Lurking in the backgound at the end of the earth.

Michael N Trevor
Marshall Islands

.