[Stoves] In search for a stove model for the disaster in the Philippines

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 02:58:22 CST 2013

On a slightly different note - with the devastation wrought on the forests
and off farm tree cover - would there be possibilities for aerial
re-seeding of select tree species that would help with nutrition (moringa
etc.) live stock fodder (leceanea etc.) and woodfuel (there is a huge
selection).

Naturally the environmental is not as critical as clean water during the
first weeks of a natural disaster but if reafforestation could piggybacked
onto existing efforts it would help alot in the long run I believe.

Please see this link for some interesting experiances.
Sowing forests from the
air<http://www.nzdl.org/gsdlmod?e=d-00000-00---off-0hdl--00-0----0-10-0---0---0direct-10---4-------0-1l--11-en-50---20-about---00-0-1-00-0-0-11-1-0utfZz-8-00&a=d&cl=CL3.4&d=HASH013cc83e799d49942a07c265.8>

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos